| For Lincoln call 01522 904 904 | For Liverpool call 0151 458 3183


Click Here




- How do I arrange a valuation?

Simply call us on 01522 904904 or 0151 458 3122 and we will be happy to visit you at your property to give a full rental valuation and discuss the services we offer. Alternatively fill in your details in the Request a Valuation box and we will be in touch as soon as possible!

- How will you market my property?

All our properties are marketed on our website. We also advertise our portfolio on Rightmove Students and Easy Roommate.

- What services do you offer?

We offer a Fully Managed service, which covers every aspect of property letting, including finding tenants, referencing, signing tenancy agreements, inspections, collecting rent and carrying out maintenance. We also provide a Residential Letting service so our landlords can keep their student and residential properties under one roof. For more information lease see our residential letting page here.


- What are the fees?

If you choose our Fully Managed service, there is a set up fee of £474 per property (£395 + VAT). This fee covers viewings and marketing of the property and includes a To Let board, preparation of the tenancy agreement, sourcing and referencing suitable tenants, the check in and registration of the tenants deposit. Our ongoing fee for managing the property is 14.4% (12% + VAT).


- What do I need to have in place to let a property with you?

Firstly, if you have a mortgage, you will need to obtain consent to let from your lender. You will also need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and a valid gas safety record if there is a gas supply to the property. If you are providing furniture, you will need to make sure soft furnishings have fire safe labels attached. These are all standard legal requirements for letting a property.

- Do I need to have insurance?

You will need to have buildings insurance in place for each property, and it is a good idea to have insurance in place for any contents you have within the property such as furniture and white goods. The tenants are responsible for insuring their own possessions. You should ensure you have dedicated Landlord's Buildings/Contents insurance in place as a standard home insurance policy may be valid to provide cover for your property while your property is being rented out.

Has your property's value increased? For Lincoln call 01522 904 904 | For Liverpool call 0151 458 3183

© Green Key Estate Agents | Sitemap | Terms | Privacy Policy